cee's black book

art fart.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

here it is the groove slightly transformed

Photobucket

damn.

good run bulls. i remember when the MJ Bulls would duke it out with detroit falling short of the finals, but showing flashes of their potential and what was too come. with a solid backcourt and superstar in the making point guard, hopefully Pax can pull some moves to add that piece the Bulls need to compete with the NBA elite.

i wasn't ready for the Bulls season to be over. it was nice to rock my extensive Bulls gear with a sense of pride. but with it being over I shift completely to

Photobucket

give me the beers in the bleachers. give me t shirt vendors. give me ronny woo woo in full uniform. give me blatantly racist "Horry Kow!" bandannas. give me these two

Photobucket

continuing to hit the shit outta the ball. give me heckling every left fielder in the game. give me bobble-heads. give me a souveneir ball this year! dare i say give me a world series this year?!

summer time.

it's right around the corner kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment