cee's black book

art fart.

Friday, May 1, 2009

JOAKIM FOR PRESIDENT.

Photobucket

for everyone i've agrued against that Joakim Noah would not contribute to the Bulls... i told you. don't hate! appreciate baby! when Noah made that steal and smashed on Pierce's face fouling him out and putting the bulls back into that 3OT thriller, i almost pooed my pants.

another epic game. hands down the best i've ever seen (agreed JD).

stay tuned to the BEST PLAYOFF SERIES OF ALL TIME. game 7 saturday night at 6:00 central time. SEE RED! DAAAAAA BULLS!

oh and again, thank you joakim.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cee Bee: First i would like to say, (in a basketball fan sense alone), fuck Keith Hammer. He has and will probably continue to be the biggest Joah hater I know. But who cares the guy listens to Pat Benetar. Secondly, good job Joakim! I also nearly pooed myself when he got the steal, took three, count em three dribbles to outrun Pierce and proceed to poop on him. As a live spectator and an avid fan of all sports and sporting events, this was by far the most amazing game my eyes have witnessed. To be there was unbullievable. Pun intended. I just wanted to share my two cents. Strictly based on the fact that I can still feel the energy from the game pulsating through my body. I have only been this excited one other time in my life(see world series 2005) and it is just plain awesome.

    Side note: Check b. miller's numbers he held it down too.

    B. Seymour

    ReplyDelete