cee's black book

art fart.

Monday, June 29, 2009

insert michael jackson tune here

Sorry about the hiatus kids. A LOT has gone down since the last post. Where to start?

How about, say it ain't so.

I got into LA hours after Michael Jackson passed. Needless to say, you could feel it in the air. This is a shot from Nick's work which is right in front of the Mann's Chinese Theater where MJ's star is. Nuts.

Photobucket

I was pretty excited to hit up Cali for the

Photobucket fish tacos and

Photobucket all you can eat sushi!

Friday night we saw this killer funk band, Orgone at a supper club in LA. They pretty much brought the house down.

Earlier that day Joe and I hit up Flight Club and I damn near had a panic attack. This place is unreal with the amount of kicks they have. Literally floor to ceiling, wall to wall kicks. Unfortunately there's no photography allowed inside.

One moment I was really anticipating was hitting up

Photobucket
The Hundreds!

I had a fan boy moment when I met Bobby Hundreds and Joe Hahn (DJ of Linkin Park) who were just maxin outside the shop. Bobby told me I should hit up Hahn's shop Suru then Hahn responded by saying "It's pretty gay." Ha! Super nice guys.

We then hit up the Nebulab where Joe showed me where the magic goes down.

Photobucket
Lord Jag and Frank Nebula.

that's it for now... stay tuned and have a splendid day!

Oh yeah! I almost forgot... I was a guest on TheHappens. Check out podcast 2-5!

No comments:

Post a Comment