cee's black book

art fart.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

LINK!

Damn it. It's June 13th and it's gray and rainy out. What the fuck. All I want is summer. Is that too much to ask? I heard that some parts of the midwest might actually miss summer. Is that even possible? At the end of last October it was 85 degrees out. Hopefully that's the case this year too.

I heard today on Sportscenter that the Bears are trying to acquire Plaxico Burress. I say DO IT. So what he brought a handgun with the safety off into the club in his sweatpants then shot himself? Dude can play. Cutler to Burress all day baby. As long as Turner signs him with a no gun clause, I say do it. It'd make D Hester ten times more effective. Am I wrong for having high hopes for the Bears this year?

As you can tell, I've been testing out the hyperlinks for the blog. I have to admit that I jacked the idea from an artist's blog I've been following for sometime now. His name is David Choe. His artwork is pretty damn cool. Check it out.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Having said all that, I leave you with this.

That is all for now.

Have a splendid day.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment