cee's black book

art fart.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

it's gotta be the shoes

When i was 8 my dad bought me my first pair of J's. The white 5's. Little did I know that would be the beginning of an obsession. Almost 20 years later (!), the Bulls are finally back on the rise, MJ is in the Hall, and my J count is at 12 and rising (all real, no fakes... JOE).

So here are my top 5 J's of all time.

5. 1991 - Air Jordan VI

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Just like Mike's game, so smooth, sleek, and stealth. The 6's were the first to have an inner "bootie" and one of the few that had a visible Air Sole. Red toggles branding the Jumpman logo and the holes in the tongue are also signature features of the 6's. Seven years in the league and in his sixth shoe, Mike led the Bulls to their first championship and takes both regular season and finals MVP awards.

Photobucket



tomorrow... #4.

have a splendid day.

No comments:

Post a Comment